Technical Support Team Lead
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
SUMMARY OF JOB: The Technical Support Analyst Team Lead is responsible for providing 2nd level support and coordination of incident resolution on behalf of the IT department. The Team Lead will conduct field visits to all regional locations for onsite troubleshooting and installation or replacement of equipment. In addition, Team Lead is responsible for overseeing and training the support offered within designated region and will collaborate directly with regional leadership to ensure requests are completed in a timely and comprehensive manor. The Team Lead will report to the Help Desk Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues via phone, email and in-person channels for desktop PC's, laptops, mobile devices, software applications, network and peripheral equipment.
- Ensure all incidents are resolved against service level agreements including logging and tracking of support requests
- Partner with internal IT teams and vendors to resolve incidents
- Contribute to team’s work queue by maintaining specific target metrics with regards to incidents
- Proactively learn and train peers on new products, services and technical solutions within organization
- Maintain regular branch office visits including agent and staff training sessions
- Configure new PCs using an SCCM imaging process and deploy to business locations.
- Provide guidance to 1st and 2nd level analysts and serve as an escalation point for critical or complex IT issues.
- Assist the Help Desk Manager with coordinating the field visit schedule as needed
- Assist the Help Desk Manager with project planning and coordination of resources and scheduling
- Evaluate procedures and make recommendations for improving the efficiency of the Help Desk.
- Perform quality assessments of Help Desk incidents for continual service improvement
- Build and maintain knowledge base for support and incident management
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation for after-hours support
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of experience working in Help Desk or Service Desk role; strong institutional knowledge of processes and procedures involved in supporting our business
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Information Technology or a related field preferred
- Basic operating system (desktop/OS), networking and applications experience including familiarity with Microsoft platforms (Windows 7 or higher, Server 2008 or higher, Active Directory, etc.), mobile devices (Apple and Android)
- Experience with PC imaging and hardware repair.
- Experience using incident and problem management ticketing solutions
- Experience with troubleshooting and escalation of incidents including documentation, diagnosing and following first-level-resolution steps
- Strong customer service ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
Please send resumes to: Mike Sheaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.