Location: Albemarle County, VA
Howard Hanna is growing and looking to add additional support management positions in our Virginia region! We are offering a competitive salary + commission structure, benefits and a great culture focused on professional and personal growth!
In order to be successful, the recruitment, training, motivation and retention of qualified sales agents is of primary importance while increasing the office’s market share.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Recruits, motivates, trains and retains qualified and effective sales agents.
- Accountability for day to day operational decisions and the effective sales and administrative management of the office.
- Achieves operating expense and profitability goals annually.
- Maintains awareness of and sensitivity to the market in order to increase market share whenever possible.
- Oversees the correct use of all procedures within office and documents related to all transactions within jurisdiction.
- Plans and implements advertising strategy for the office, by using the company provided advertising venues (ie Showcase of Homes, Open House Advertising, ad writing, newspaper advertising, etc.)
- Oversees and manages the activities of sales office staff, which includes: making decisions, when appropriate, regarding the hiring, training, evaluating, promoting, transferring, disciplining, rewarding and terminating of employees within the guidelines of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Participates in community activities as is appropriate.
- Attends manager meetings and other company sponsored events, as required.
- Represents the company in a professional manner through appearance, attire, attitude and demeanor.
- Performs other activities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Real Estate License Required, Brokerage License is a plus
- 5+ years Real Estate Experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills required to communicate professionally, in oral and written fashion.
- Must have current Real Estate License as well as proven experience in the real estate industry.
- Prior management experience desired but not required.
- Knowledge of budgeting important in order to achieve profitability budget forecasts to meet income and expense goals.
- Ability to maintain skills required through internal training offered by the company or outside sources.
Please send resumes to: AnziFalchetti@howardhanna.com
Howard Hanna affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.