Senior Mortgage Loan Processor
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
SUMMARY: Howard Hanna seeks Mortgage seeks a full-time Senior Mortgage Loan Processor to work out of our Pittsburgh office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes loan files that were originated from Loan Officer to ensure loans meet credit worthiness standards, federal and state regulatory requirements, and company policy.
- Proactively reviews files in order to address any and all documentation that will need to be obtained for underwriting.
- Must possess full understanding of sales agreement, appraisal terms, title and acts accordingly to the different requirements and requests to ensure timeliness for commitment and settlement.
- Acts as a liaison between our buyers, agents, vendors, affiliates, services, and internal operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Four to six years of mortgage loan processing experience with advanced knowledge of standard mortgage guidelines
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Reliable, proactive, and self-motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and data entry
- Ability to get things done using strong organizational and time management skills
- Takes initiative and works independently
- Confident and resourceful in problem solving
- Maintains a positive and calm work environment
Please send resumes to Mary Jean Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.