Sales Office Manager
Location: Erie, PA
Must have real estate experience or management equivalent
SUMMARY: The Sales Office Manager manages the residential sales office in a professional manner which meets or exceeds profit goals and which reflects the philosophy, mission and policies of Howard Hanna. In order to be successful, the recruitment, training, motivation and retention of qualified sales agents is of primary importance while increasing the office’s market share.
The overall mission of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is to obtain listings on residential properties to be sold, to represent individuals who are looking to purchase residential properties, and to represent new home developments as sales agents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Recruits, motivates, trains and retains qualified and effective sales agents. A minimum number of new agents are required to join the sales team annually. This would be based on the company dollar required/lost to secure and grow net profit for the office annually.
- Accountability for day-to-day operational decisions and the effective sales and administrative management of the office.
- Achieves operating expense and profitability goals annually.
- Maintains awareness of and sensitivity to the market in order to increase market share whenever possible.
- Market Share – a minimum percentage is set annually
- Training – conduct weekly training in the office, in addition to weekly sales meetings.
- Oversees the correct use of all procedures within office and documents related to all transactions within jurisdiction.
- Plans and implements advertising strategy for the office, by using the company provided advertising venues (i.e. Showcase of Homes, Open House Advertising, ad writing, newspaper advertising, etc.)
- Oversees and manages the activities of sales office staff, which includes making decisions, when appropriate, regarding the hiring, training, evaluating, promoting, transferring, disciplining, rewarding and terminating of employees within the guidelines of the company’s policies and procedures. Maintains confidentiality with all matters.
- Assists in achieving the goals of the other departments and divisions of the Howard Hanna companies.
- Financial Services Capture rate goals established annually.
- Corporate Development/Relocation is a resource of business for the office in referrals and utilizing relocation in creating new corporate contacts.
- Education – Hanna University class designations or NAR designations to be achieved annually
- Participates in community activities as is appropriate.
- Attends manager meetings and other company sponsored events, as required
- Organizes, oversees and attends annual office Chow-Chow fundraiser for Children’s Free Care Fund.
- Represents the company in a professional manner through appearance, attire, attitude and demeanor.
- Performs other activities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, employees, vendors and co-workers.
- Must have ability to work within MS Office products; ability to create and work in MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality when dealing with business and personnel issues.
- High level of customer service skills required.
- Must display superior judgment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills required to communicate professionally, in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a paperless environment; ability to utilize technology to enhance market performance and possess ability to learn new technology and Hanna-based tools.
- Must have current Real Estate Broker’s License as well as proven experience in the real estate industry.
- Prior management experience desired but not required.
- High school diploma required; four-year college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of budgeting important in order to achieve profitability budget forecasts to meet income and expense goals.
- Ability to maintain skills required through internal training offered by the company or outside sources.
- Through these efforts, the Corporate Culture as described in the Mission Statement and Vision Points will be manifested in the agents and the manager of the office.
Resumes to Domenica Trozzi at email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.