Regional Administrative Assistant
Location: Coraopolis, PA
SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Regional Manager, the Regional AA is responsible for assisting in planning regional events, meetings, annual regional rally, management of regional training, etc. The Regional AA must have full knowledge of a Sales Office AA’s responsibilities and daily duties. This position will also be AA at the Grove City office and will be required to perform typical AA duties at this location. Travel for meetings, events and training required in Northwest Region (Erie area) as well as Pittsburgh.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares regional monthly reports and other reports as required by the Regional Manager.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are imperative.
- Complete understanding of Profit Power, Trendgraphics, GoHanna and West Penn Multi-List is necessary.
- Administrative and clerical duties such as: running errands, ordering supplies, answering phones, filing, mail, etc.
- Maintaining a professional working environment by keeping office visually appealing.
- Assist with hiring and training process of new Administrative Assistants within region; must be willing to travel to offices within region and attend meetings and functions within company.
- Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, sales managers, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical, statistical and administrative skills.
- Ability to be proactive, take initiative and be a creative resource and support to AA’s, Managers and Agents in the Region
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy; ability to create proposals, spreadsheets, and use social media.
- Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred.
- High school diploma required; business school education desirable;
- Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.