Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Location: Squirrel Hill, PA
We are looking for a part-time administrative assistant Squirrel Hill, PA office, must be able to work 25 hours per week with a weekly schedule of Monday – Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm
SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Sales Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative, secretarial and social media/advertising support to the branch office and sales agents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Manager on daily projects as assigned
- Support in recruiting efforts, maintain distribution lists, send targeted email/direct mail and ecards
- Work with the Manager to facilitate weekly training sessions for agents
- Backup the full-time admin when needed
- Assist Manager with reports and other duties as needed
- Support manager with agent training on new and current programs and systems
- Assist agents in setting up their profile and website via Web Admin
- Help agents in self-marketing efforts and Sunday Showcase of Homes and Homes of Distinction
- Handle agent mailings and other marketing collateral such as post cards and other materials as needed
- Use Adwriter to enter new listings, check prices on listings, prepare open house packets, create ‘Switch’ sheets as requested
- Manage Office Facebook Page as requested
- Maintain Office Website and Listings to ensure up to date information
- Work in third party websites such as Zillow & other real estate websites, agent web pages, listings, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical, statistical and administrative skills.
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy.
- Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred.
- High school diploma required; business school education desirable;
- Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources.
Please send resumes to Tal Crandell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.