Mortgage Loan Originator
Location: Erie, PA
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services is recruiting experienced mortgage origination talent to fulfill opportunities in Howard Hanna Real Estates offices in Erie, Pennsylvania.
WHY HOWARD HANNA MORTGAGE SERVICES?
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services is the premier lending authority serving Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, and West Virginia. Howard Hanna Mortgage Services has provided quality mortgage products since 1983 and earned its place as one of the area’s largest independent mortgage bankers through exceptional customer service. Howard Hanna Mortgage Services currently ranks 4th nationally among Real Trends Magazines Top 500 Real Estate Firms by Mortgage Closings and has been recognized repeatedly for its ability to provide goal-oriented products to each and every qualified buyer.
Primary Job Function
The successful residential mortgage loan originator is a highly driven, self-motivated individual capable and committed to providing consistent sales with the highest level of professionalism who can exemplifies the following:
- Proactively generate mortgage loan production to achieve goals established by management while assuming overall responsibility for the mortgage loan from application to closing.
- Continually develop and maintain long-lasting relationships that will generate an on-going influx of mortgage loan production.
- Deliver high levels of quality customer service by demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HDMA requirements.
- Works closely with manager of assigned office(s).
- Promote and positively represent Howard Hanna Mortgage Services in your assigned office(s) and community.
- Possess and maintain superior product knowledge of all lending programs available through Howard Hanna Mortgage Services.
- Provide complete and accurate loan applications to processing department.
- Adhere to all Howard Hanna Mortgage Services origination procedures and policies.
- Attend and proactively participate in all sales meetings, trainings, and business-generating activities to maintain a competitive edge and sustain production.
- Thoroughly understand all facets of the real estate transaction.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Superior sales and relationship-building skills
- Strong desire to excel in a competitive environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail in a high-paced atmosphere
- Ability to think logically, analyze situations, and make sound decisions
- Effective PC Proficiency and working knowledge of mortgage lending software.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of real estate lending experience.
- Must have a proven track record of success in the mortgage lending industry.
- Must be licensed to originate loans through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Submit cover letter and resume to Peter Bauer at: email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.