Mortgage Loan Officer
Location: Harrisburg, PA
SUMMARY OF JOB: Responsible for developing new business, underwriting, structuring, and the closing of commercial loans, as well as maintaining and servicing an existing portfolio. Represents the company in local community through active participation in community affairs and participates in marketing all of the company’s products and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Monitor an existing commercial real estate loan portfolio to ensure proper risk ratings and early identification of potential problems.
- Source, develop and underwrite new construction, interim, and permanent mortgage financing requests for new & existing customers.
- Maximize profitability through appropriate pricing of new loan originations, fee income, and selling of all bank products & services.
- Daily review, approval and disposition of commercial overdrafts.
- Negotiate terms, structure loan financing based on risk considerations and present credits for approval to appropriate levels of authority with the company as required.
- Support the company’s strong relationship through on-going customer contact, quality customer service, and superior product knowledge
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Economics. MBA preferred.
- Formal credit training.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial real estate lending experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Sound judgment.
- PC proficiency, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Proven track record in working with all levels of senior management
To apply please email resumes to BillRyan@howardhanna.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.