Junior Application Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
SUMMARY OF JOB: The Junior Application Developer reports to the Director of Application Development and will be responsible for maintenance and development of software solutions within the company’s technology platform.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintain infrastructure supporting custom software solutions including database and webserver farms, cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Develop and maintain software solutions for business units and organizational objectives
- Maintain ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources
- Collaborate with third-party resources and vendors in support of projects and operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, a related field or 1-2 years of related work experience
- Demonstrable Agile, Scrum or Kanban experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate effectively with non-technical business leaders and teams when necessary
- Comfortable under high-stress and exhibits poise and focus
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
DESIRED TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:
- C# (.NET framework 4.5 and higher)
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
To apply please email resumes to Brian Schob at email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.