Property Manager / Leasing Agent
Location: Pepper Pike, OH
We are seeking a high energy professional to lead on-site leasing and property management duties for a new luxury rental community. The applicant should be able to multi-task and confidently run all aspects of a high end rental property. Attention to detail and customer service is a must. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record leasing luxury apartment units.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; approving payables; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget in conjunction with upper management; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Secures property by; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Full time position with competitive salary based on experience
- Vacation Package and PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K employer sponsored programs
Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Professionalism, Internal Communications, Listening, Communication Processes
A valid Ohio real estate license is required.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.