Mortgage Closing Coordinator
Location: Mayfield Heights, OH
SUMMARY: Howard Hanna Mortgage seeks a full-time Mortgage Closing Coordinator to work out of our Mayfield Heights office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review approved loan for accuracy in spelling of names, property addresses, social security no.’s, marital status.
- Obtain any closing conditions required by underwriter including repair inspections, pest inspections, etc.
- Review Title Commitment, Survey, Homeowners Insurance for accuracy of names, property address, dates.
- Prepare preliminary closing instructions and HMAC’s closing costs for Escrow Officer.
- Prepare all closing documents and forward to Escrow officer in a timely manner to insure loan closes/transfers on time according to purchase agreement.
- Notify all parties when closing documents have been sent to Title Company.
- Apprise Finance Manager of any issues that may arise, ie. Sellers concessions, lock expirations, etc.
- Attend weekly Team meetings to review loan’s status
- Review signed closing package for completeness and accuracy, including HUD 1, down payment requirements, credits to buyer, all documents executed correctly, review all conditions to be sure they are obtained.
- Authorize loan closing/filing.
- Submit loan file to funder/post-closer for funding and shipping.
- Work closely with post-closer to meet any additional requirements from investor for their completion to purchase.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as may be directed by the employee’s supervisor and/or management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- One (1) year of mortgage banking experience, preferable in loan processing
- High school diploma required
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and phone)
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and other company staff to solve problems and contribute to the team
- Reliable, proactive, and self-motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and data entry
- Manage workload and meet deadlines
To apply please email resumes to Rosa Rocco at RosaRocco@howardhanna.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.