Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Cleveland, OH
SUMMARY: Performs administrative duties for the President of our Midwest division in our Cleveland home office. This position has access to sensitive, confidential, and strategic information. The scope and complexity of this position is such that the Executive Assistant is regularly dealing with diverse matters that require substantive knowledge of the President’s area of responsibility. Must be able to interact with all levels within the company. Ideal candidate must be professional, have a strong work ethic, display good judgment, be highly organized and have the ability to work autonomously.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ascertains the nature and priority of incoming phone calls and emails; accurately records messages, and transfers calls / responds to emails as necessary.
- Communicates in person and through correspondence with President’s contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
- Composes and types correspondence; creates presentations, organizational charts; Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and other events.
- Creates organizational processes.
- Informs attendees of function dates and times, reserves meeting space, provides the appropriate equipment/materials.
- Takes initiative on projects; appropriately researches matters as directed by the President.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and summarizes the content of incoming materials, information, special requests, and meetings.
- Coordinates President’s schedule, which includes: scheduling meetings, preparing documents and materials in advance of meetings, and coordinating travel schedules.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must have previous experience in an Executive Assistant position, with proven clerical, organizational, statistical and administrative skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize, take initiative, and be adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets in Excel. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to approach projects with creativity and intellectual stimulation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and operate with discretion in relation to private and confidential business matters.
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- High school diploma required; Business school education and/or college coursework desirable
Please send resumes to Mac Biggar at MacBiggar@hannacre.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.