Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Cleveland, OH
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for providing entry-level support for delivery of Hanna Commercial Real Estate digital and some print collateral including: development of social media, tracking and optimizing social content and ad campaigns, creating blog & newsletter content, managing/creating Hanna Commercial E-blast Campaigns, creating print brochures and day to day print collateral.
- Work within marketing team on the production of print publications, brochures, mailings, and advertisements
- Effectively runs email marketing campaign (Constant Contact)
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Monitors social media communities and manages content posting and development of editorial calendars
- Manages Social Media pages including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. While working with division heads on being inclusive to all sectors of our firm
- Analyzes metrics across multiple social channels and recommends ways to optimize performance.
- Controls digital advertising including google ad’s, social media promotions & online publications
- Regularly contributes content and manages our blog and newsletter
- Website Maintenance including uploading property brochures & blog
- Jumps on opportunities to learn about technology updates, research new tools and learn new skills.
- Aspires for accuracy and pays attention to details
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising
- Experience with B2B marketing strategy (not 100% necessary but very helpful)
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
- Solid knowledge on the following programs: Adobe Creative Suite, Email Marketing Automation Platform (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Pardot, etc.) & Microsoft Suite
- General SEO Knowledge & Google AdWords Certified
- 1-2 year of professional experience
- Works well in a fast paced environment: can multitask & prioritize
Please send resumes to Valerie Harhager firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.