Building Engineer – Highland Woods Business Center
Location: Cleveland, OH
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties include but are not limited to: maintaining and ordering building supplies, using an electronic work order system to accurately create and complete service requests, maintaining required records for life safety and other systems, filing of incident and operations reports, maintaining key systems, scheduling and supervision of outside service vendors, and service contract compliance, for multiple properties and portfolio’s
- Serve as site supervisor for HCBS employees at assigned properties.
- Coordinate and manage HCBS cellular phone service and phones for employees
- Extensive Maintenance and Trade knowledge required for complex analysis of building issues to provide sound accurate recommendations to property manager and building owner.
- Contribute to the establishment, maintenance, and enforcement of HCBS safety policies, standard work practices, and operating procedures
- Implementation of established emergency procedures for all properties assigned.
- Be on call and respond 24/7 for building emergencies.
- Have a firm understanding of all properties in the company portfolio for back up purposes
- Communicate problems and recommendations to the Property Manager promptly for resolution
- Review property assignments – CMMS status and project needs for the day
- Back up all maintenance functions for property assignments when technicians are off (see attachment)
- Work with Operations team, property managers and department head on overall department needs.
- Keep track and manage assigned capital projects at the properties assigned
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude and be able to understand and perform basic electrical repairs, HVAC repairs, carpentry, and plumbing repairs. Trade school is a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Be physically and mentally able to perform duties. Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, be able to lift reasonable weights without limitation and shovel snow.
- Ability to perform under stressful situations, multi-task, deal with multiple personalities, and prioritize work requests.
- Must possess an attitude of safety and emergency preparedness; understand the principles of a life safety program, company safety programs and training, and their overall importance to building operations.
- General computer skills with Word, Excel, and energy management systems
To apply please email resumes to: Allen Hagan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.