Technical Support Analyst I
Location: Clifton Park, NY
SUMMARY OF JOB: The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing 1st level support and coordination of incident resolution on behalf of the IT department. The Analyst will also conduct field visits to business locations for onsite troubleshooting and installation or replacement of equipment. The Analyst will report to the Help Desk Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues via phone, email and in-person channels for desktop pcs, laptops, mobile devices, software applications, network and peripheral equipment.
- Ensure all incidents are resolved against service level agreements including logging and tracking of support requests
- Partner with internal IT teams and vendors to resolve incidents
- Proactively learn and train peers on new products, services and technical solutions within organization
- Build and maintain knowledge base for support and incident management
- Configure new PCs using an SCCM imaging process and deploy to business locations.
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation for after-hours support
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Help Desk or Service Desk role
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Information Technology or a related field preferred
- Basic operating system (desktop/OS), networking and applications experience including familiarity with Microsoft platforms (Windows 7 or higher, Server 2008 or higher, Active Directory, etc.), mobile devices (Apple and Android)
- Experience with PC imaging and hardware repair.
- Experience using incident and problem management ticketing solutions
- Experience with troubleshooting and escalation of incidents including documentation, diagnosing and following first-level-resolution steps
- Strong customer service ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
Please send resumes to Kevin Durawa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.