Location: Camillus, NY
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Relocation Operations Manager, the Relocation Coordinator receives and monitors all incoming referrals from Real Estate Brokers, Relocation Management companies and directs calls from local and national companies. Places the referrals with Office Managers for Sales Associate assignment and reports updates to source company until the referral is no longer active or closed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs follow-up calls to clients to ensure the client is receiving the necessary real estate services within the Western NY area
- Maintains incoming referral systems to include eRelocation, ReloXchange, Relocation Management companies and Profit Power
- Assist Manager and Sales Associates on questions regarding incoming referrals
- Escalate any concerns or customer service issues on the referral to the Regional Operations Manager
- Cross-sell Howard Hanna Financial Programs – 1st Priority Mortgage, Title and Insurance, Retail Alliance Service Partners
- Coordinate the management of Relocation Management Company listings, to include utility payments and maintenance payments, until the property is no longer active or closed.
- Communicate any status change on property to sales associate and client
- Coordinate closing/commission payment
- Assist with special projects on as-needed basis and any other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion
- Must possess strong clerical and administrative skills
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy
- Understand the ‘real estate’ process and terminology
- Experience with Profit Power preferred
- Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred
- High school diploma required
- Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and computer skills required
- Ability to work independently on confidential material
- Must possess good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources
Please send resumes to Sue Holzhauer at SueHolzhauer@HowardHanna.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.