Howard Hanna Rochester is excited to be recruiting for a Part-time Administrative Assistant to support our Newark, NY office. Hours for this role will be Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm.
SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Sales Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative, secretarial and advertising support to the branch office and sales agents.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
Assist agents on target marketing
• Mail Just Listed, Just Sold and New Neighbor post cards for agents who earn "extra" ones
• Assist in brainstorming ideas for other marketing post cards (design and messaging)
Assist agents by creating and maintaining
• Profile pages/webpages
• Post listings and awards/recognition on their social media sites
• Assist/train on social media to help market themselves and their clients
• Help design Facebook advertising and "boosts" to special posts
Assist the agents with mailings and marketing collateral
• Help with mail merges
• Help create flyers and brochures
• Help brainstorm new ideas for their new business
Help train agents on new programs:
• Open to Close
• Hanna Presentations
• Assist Manager in maintaining the office Facebook page to make it more community oriented and increase traffic flow to the page.
• Work on daily projects assigned from Manager (i.e. Zillow and other real estate websites, agent web pages and listings, etc.)
• Assist Manager in Special Projects to increase market share in primary markets
• Assist manager and agents with database
• Assist manager with consistent recruiting
• Maintain excel databases
• Assist manager with social media marketing
GENERAL OFFICE DUTIES:
• Open House, New Neighbor, Just Listed Postcards
• Help manage the office website and listings to ensure up to date information and ensure links are functioning
• Support recruiting initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
• Must possess strong clerical, statistical and administrative skills.
• Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy.
• Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred.
• High school diploma required; business school education desirable
• Ability to work independently on confidential material
• Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
• Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources.
Please send resumes to Angela Spaulding at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.