Location: Rochester, NY
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
We are looking for a hard-working, creative individual that is seeking to work in a dynamic environment within an
in-house marketing team. Candidates should be very strong in creating all aspects of digital and print graphic design. The Graphic Designer/Coordinator is in charge of organizing work flow for the team and individual must possess strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills. A history of team leadership/project management is helpful.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will work collaboratively with team members to consistently execute top drawer creative solutions.
- Develop creative concepts for print and online marketing initiatives including newspaper, magazine, collateral design, web, presentations
- Works with team and individuals within the organization to ensure materials and resources flow through the department in a timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure creative quality and integrity
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for new or trending media
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- If you have some solid experience and a book full of great design that includes substantial print collateral design and some interactive, we want to see your resume. Be sure to attach your electronic portfolio or a web link to your work.
- A strong typography skill set with expert knowledge and daily use of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop as well as a strong portfolio. Working knowledge of Flash, HTML, CSS and ActionScript is a plus.
- Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environment
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skillset
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Degree in Art, Design or related field
- Agency experience a plus
- 3+ years graphic design experience
- Past supervisory or customer service experience a plus
This position requires minimal travel
Please send resumes to Kathleen Nolan at JoinUsNY@howardhanna.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.