Location: Clifton Park, NY
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Sales Office Manager, the full-time Administrative Assistant provides administrative, secretarial and technical support to the branch office and sales agents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs general secretarial duties (typing, filing, etc.) for the office manager and sales agents.
- Processes, reviews and maintains accurate records of all real estate transactions, as required by the state and according to Howard Hanna Real Estate Services policies.
- Processes checks for funds involved in real estate transactions.
- Processes documents for new agents, including dues, board fees and applications.
- Updates real estate transactional data into computer system.
- Answers telephone and greets visitors.
- Requests service when machines need to be repaired; orders office supplies as needed; maintains office in a neat, orderly and attractive manner.
- Meet with each new agent and go over the ‘new office agent’ manual and keep the manual updated and current. Go over current or new programs used by the office and Howard Hanna.
- Show agents how to do mailings if needed
- Understand the ‘real estate’ process and terminology
- May perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical and administrative skills.
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy.
- Experience with Profit Power and MLS preferred.
- Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred.
- High school diploma required;
- Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material.
- Must possess good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources.
Please send resumes to Nelson Van Ullen at nelsonvanullen@HowardHanna.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.