Location: Buffalo, NY
Summary: Perform all the duties involved with abstract of title and property search production, closing and document recording coordination, property tax and surrogate search certification, and various customer service duties as needed in Erie County.
Typical Duties and Technical Responsibilities:
- Conduct property and lien searches, surrogate searches and property tax searches onsite at the court house, verbally, and through remote access to County Clerk internet based indexing and document management system
- Prepare search results in appropriate abstract of title, property report, or title commitment format to meet local bar association and industry standards
- Proofread and validate compliance with customer information and documentation requirements
- Obtain document copies and review civil action files in the County Clerk’s Office
- Coordinate recording/closing process. Review closing documents for accuracy and determine the funds needed to record along with running out necessary parties prior to recording and communicating to clients any issues
- Write up Closings for word processing
- High School Diploma, or its equivalent is required.
- Must have your own car or transportation; licensed and insured to drive
- Be able to prioritize and multitask in a demanding team environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with special attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the Erie County Clerk’s Office and online database is required
Qualified Applicants Should Contact:
To apply please email David Lina – Buffalo Branch Manager –Barristers of NY (716-388-6725; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.