Insurance Sales Producer
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
An Insurance Sales Agent at Howard Hanna Insurance Services is a mid-level insurance sales position who serves as the growth engine for Howard Hanna Insurance Services. Your responsibility will be to respond to leads provided to you in an assigned territory, and to establish relationships with Howard Hanna Realtors and Mortgage employees. Preparation of quotes and closing opportunities is essential to this roles success.
Excellent outreach, follow-up, quote development and negotiating skills will be utilized in this role on a daily basis. Being able to communicate all things insurance, with options for home, auto, umbrella, life, and business and commercial is essential in this role.
A successful candidate will have the follow skills:
· Meet high volume new business production goals through phone calling and email
· Ability to utilize innovative technology and data to help with the quoting and sales process – helping our real estate clients get the best coverage for their needs.
· Self-confident extroverted personality that can engage and positively impact clients
· Build and engage in an ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, managers, loan officers and real estate peers
· Experience with multiple lines of insurance
· Strong commitment to results, with ability to handle rejection
· Confident, goal oriented self-starter who works well independently but who also has strong collaboration skills
· You must be able to positively contribute to the Company culture; relate to clients, real estate agents, lenders and title agents on multiple platforms – by internet, phone, video and email.
About Howard Hanna Insurance Services
Howard Hanna Insurance Services provides a one-stop shop for all things insurance, with options for home, auto, umbrella, life, and business and commercial.
To apply please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.