Real Estate Sales Associate – Ohio
If you are an experienced Real Estate Sales Associate, if you are in the process of establishing yourself in real estate sales, and especially if you are new to the business and looking to take that first big step, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services has the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking Real Estate Sales Associates to join our growing team. In your role as a Real Estate Sales Associate, you will list and sell residential and/or commercial real estate. Working on an independent contractor basis, this is an opportunity for you to develop your own real estate business through Howard Hanna, utilizing our training program and our extensive range of support services.
As a Real Estate Sales Associate with Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, you will be part of the 4th largest real estate company in the country. Howard Hanna can assist you in obtaining your real estate license if you do not already have one.
As a Real Estate Sales Associate, you will combine your entrepreneurial attitude and sales talents with our training program and our unparalleled system of sale and networking support to develop your real estate sales career. We give you everything you need to generate, manage and build your business.
Your specific duties as a Real Estate Sales Associate will include:
- Helping clients to determine the value of the property they want to see
- Preparing market analysis statistics
- Providing tips to help sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
- Hosting open house events
- Negotiating contracts with buyers and /or agents acting on their behalf
- Educating sellers about disclosure requirements
- Facilitating the closing process on behalf of clients
- Helping buyers identify properties that meet their needs
- Showing homes to clients
- Negotiating purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
- Verifying that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to clients
- Coordinating various aspects of the closing process on behalf of clients
As a Real Estate Sales Associate, you must be a driven, entrepreneurial individual who wants to build a career in real estate sales on a full time basis. You must be eager to learn, and to actively seek out and take advantage of our full range of training resources. It is also vital to your role as a Real Estate Sales Associate that you are comfortable prospecting for leads, and that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with clients. You will also need to be highly organized and detail oriented with solid time-management skills.
Specific qualifications for the Real Estate Sales Associate position include:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid and current real estate license in the state of Ohio or the ability to obtain one
- Real estate experience a plus
- Sales Experience a plus
Interested candidates should contact:
Yvonne Clark 216.901.4599 or email@example.com